What is a Twin or Single Bed
- Twin beds are also known as single beds. They’re the most common choice for children’s rooms or multi-use guest rooms. These beds are narrow and fit easily into the smallest bedroom. Often twin beds have a “trundle” underneath to accommodate a sleep-over or second guest. Twin beds are used for bunk beds too.
- Overall dimensions: 39″ wide x 75″ long”
- Width per person: 39″
- Pros: Because of its small size it will fit easily into smaller bedrooms. Twin sheets are the least costly of all sheet sizes and are available in lots of patterns. It’s easy to make a twin bed.
- Cons: A standard size is too short for many adults.
Note: What is “standard” is occasionally changed by some manufacturers. Before you go shopping for bedding, be sure to know the exact measurements of the bed you have purchased. Some “standard” fitted sheets may not fit.
* Flat Sheet 66 inch x 96 inch (168 cm x 244 cm)
* Fitted Sheet 39 inch x 75 inch (99 cm x 191 cm)
* 1 Pillow Cases 20 inch x 30 inch (51 cm x 76 cm)
All of our sheets have deep pockets, and are wrinkle free.
* All sets includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 1 standard pillowcases
* 1500 thread count, soft touch as 100 percent Egyptian cotton woven with single-ply yarns; machine washable
* 6-inch hem with detailing on flat sheet and pillowcases; elastic around fitted sheet for 18-inch mattresses
* Lustrous, understated sheen in sateen weave; both simple and fashionable; imported
Make sure to sign up to get our newsletter you’ll get the scoop on when we have a big sale.
We have been known to slash our prices by as much as 70%.